The past weekend?
Effin' random.
So much for me staying in/detoxing/resting my ankle till Takigawa's birthday THIS weekend -_-
Had loadsa fun regardless!
Started with heading over to the Dolphins after dinner on Friday.
Friday night was sposd to be for Fed's house warming.
We end up heading to a random house party but later found out that it was Fed's house!
Yes.
A house that was gon be his for only 20 days.
The whole purpose for a house warming?
What else.
Just a reason to have a party ;)
Anyhoot.
Twas real entertaining cuz the whole Canadian Club was present at this lil Colombian dudes party.
AND everyone was in BRIGHT as colours.
Why?
Cuz the theme was TIGHT&BRIGHT.
Watching drunken people dance was so entertaining :)
Moving on, we left and headed to EAST.
My oh my.
I tried so hard to just stay put on my bar stool but the music was just too good to stay on my ass.
Plus it was HOUSE and not even R&B.
Never been approached by so many guys in one night before - I kid you not.
Not boasting but really.
I was sitting with a broken looking foot :/
But they were all very kind to keep offering bar stools to me :D
Left at about 3/4?
Headed home and tried to sleep.
Slept only at about 5 and was awake by 7am.
Did I mention that I had to work from 10am-1pm?
My first day on the job.
It was fun :D
Although at one point I really thought that I was about to pass out.
Got the hang of it and my boss asked me to come in again from 5-6 the same day.
Rushed home after my shift to have a nap.
But only managed to squeeze an hour in.
I can't sleep!
Why?!
Garr.
Headed to work again anyway :)
The girls came to get me after and we had Korean BBQ in surfers!
Delish.
Rushed home to change for Fed's birthday.
Yes.
The same dude had parties 2 nights in a row.
Takigawa and I took our time getting ready and G left first.
Mike called and asked us to head over to D&C's.
Told G and she said she'd meet us later on at the club.
Takigawa and I walk over to D&C's and I said, "Omg. Do you realize that this is the first time we're heading out without Amelia or G to a party?!" O_O
So yeah.
We get there.
And just as we do, we meet Alby at the lobby and says that errone just got kicked out by security.
We get upstairs and say hello before heading back down and making our way to 21.
Errone was there.
Twas crazy packed.
Managed to wish Fed 'Happy Birthday'.
Was posted up the bar and observing ppl when G screams in my ear, "BRON IS HERE!".
Lo and behold, our boss was directly opposite us.
We say hi and she buys us a drink :)
Woot.
Takigawa leaves for home at 1 :(
G and I are left behind.
Mingle mingle mingle.
Watch one of our girlfriends kick another friend in the shin hard and he looked as tho he was gon strangle her.
Everyone had to step in.
Solved.
Talk, mingle and socialized before I realized that G was gone too! :/
I was now ALONE without my A, T or G!
EEK.
So.
Anyway.
Everyone decides to head to another club.
But not before girlfriend punched another friend in the face/stomach - I can't remember.
He looked as though he was gonna pound her face back.
Thank God for the others who stepped in once again.
Leave 21 in a flash and everyone walks to Melbs.
Get there and errone runs in diff directions.
Mmmkeh.
So much for leaving as a crowd and being separated in ze club itself -_-
Hang for a bit before leaving.
Ze end.
27thAug.
12thSept.
Mmkeh!
Gotta hit the showers and head to uni.
Da.
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment