Popped my ankle yesterday.
Serves me right.
Was sposd to be in the library but peer pressure led me out!
Rarr.
Think I landed on somebody's foot after I jumped up for a rebound.
Heard a pop, a sharp pain and the next thing I knew was that I was on the floor.
Leg went into shock.
Didn't want to be moved at all.
Sat there stretched for a bit.
Got up..
And continued playing.
Didn't ball that hard of course.
And it didn't swell up so I assumed it was oooowhhhkayy.
Drove home and hobbled to the chemist to get meself a crepe bandage.
Felt like sucha retard.
Got home, showered and had dinner.
Iced it after and it finally swelled up.
Put some self-prescribed anti-inflammatory gel on it.
Wrapped it up for a bit.
Iced it up again before going to bed.
Woke up this morning and it felt okay.
That is, until I got out of bed to go to the bathroom.
Iced it twice this morning already.
Hope I'm good to go by tomorrow morning.
BECAUSE:
I'm working!
Surprise :)
And it kinda sucks that my little job requires me to be standing at all time -_-
But yeah :)
I'm psyched.
Mmmkay.
I've gotta run along and revise now.
I've got a mid term paper to do this evening.
Sayonara.
Da.
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
babe hows ur ankle ? take care ok?
mUch better darling! :) Thank you
Post a Comment