Oh the feeling.
The feeling of being in love.
Wonder what that's like.
On another random note:
G, Takigawa and I were walking past Waxys the other day at about 4/5pm.
Waxys is a bar located in the middle of Surfers that has an outdoor seating as well.
ANYWAY.
So here we are strolling past by minding our own business.
I'm in the middle and I've got my arms over G and Takigawa to put weight off my sprained ankle.
Somebody shouts, "HEY!!!!".
We stop and turn.
This lady was sitting alone at a table at Waxys and says, "What's CUNT?"
Me, "What's CUNT?"
She, "Yeah CUNT, you know?! DO YOU EAT IT?!"
Me, "EXCUSE ME?"
She, "What's CUNT?"
Me, "Pussy?!"
She, "YEAH! Do yous eat it?!"
Me, "OH! US?"
She, "YEAHHH! You know like this *does a motorboat action with her mouth and tongue*".
Me, "OF COURSE! EVERYDAY! But only between the three of us tho!".
She, "I THOUGHT SO!
Charming -_-
Da.
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment