Whoa boy.
The scavenger hunt yesterday was vewwy vewwy entertaining! :D
Our team met up at ze Dolphins before we headed to Melbas to gather with errbody else.
We dressed up as terrorists/communists and G was our hostage.
Our first checkpoint was right after Paradise Island which was quite a run.
Made it there and didn't read the clue proper cuz we went onto the island instead of going past it!
First checkpoint:
-Everyone takes a shot of vodka.
-4 people have to play twister, but before that, we had to finish a bottle of cheap champagne.
-2 people start first and go for 6 rounds before the two others step in one by one.
-We have to have a sip of Goon (cheap box wine) every round before we move.
-After completing that, we had to play two rounds of charades which we got down pat real fast.
Second checkpoint:
-Had to run all the way to Cascade Gardens which is majorly faraway!
-Get there and everyone takes turns putting on goggles and then kneeling on the floor whilst the marshals pour a combo of vodka and liquid choc down your throat; before we each had to do a somersault roll on the ground, race thru cones and run around a tree 10 times, run back through the cones and pass the goggles to the next person.
- The next task was then to answer some McQs located on different trees. Before we answer each Q, we all have to down a cup of Goon. If you get it wrong, the next person has to down another one before moving on to the next tree.
*We also had to do mini stuff on the side. The Norwegian committee had a whole checklist of stuff for us to do and provided us with a disposable camera to take photos of.
Third checkpoint:
- Had to run back all the way to Isle of Capri.
- Get there and what else, down more Goon.
- We had to compete with another team by passing an orange to each of our team mates using our necks and chest.
- The next thing we had to do was push a tennis ball on the ground with our noses around a marshal that was about two feet away and pass it to our next team mate.
Fourth checkpoint:
- Had to run all the way to the Corso.
- Get there and we each have to down more cups of goon and vodka shots.
- G had to be blindfolded in a playground and we had to direct her to three different plastic cups; one of them had a vodka shot in it and she had to down it upon finding it.
Fifth checkpoint:
- Had to run all the way back to AnaCapri which wasn't on the map, thank you Bob for bringing your iPhone.
- Get there and after a few more cups of Goon, we had to strip down to make the longest line out of our clothing!
- 2 people had to then stay undressed, Juan and I paraded around without any clothes till we got to the next checkpoint.
Sixth checkpoint:
- Ran all ze way to the Avalon.
- Get there and more vodka shots and goon.
- The marshal then told us that we had to throw an egg to each other and the person who throws it the farthest without breaking it wins.
- Got sidetracked and he told me that we'd get extra points if I smash it on somebody's head.
- Sorry Juan.
- He said he'd give me an EXTRA 100 points if I smashed it on somebody else's head and jump into the water.
- I ran straight for Alby who was already in the water and crushed it before smashing it on his head but he managed to lift me after and flipped me into the water.
- Got up with my back bleeding cuz I hit some rocks.
- Got back to the proper point and we had to dig out chocs from a bowl of floor - NASTY.
Last checkpoint:
- We had to run back all the way to Cascade Gardens.
- Get there and more GOON WOOHOO -_-
- They said each team had to send a person to do the last task for extra points.
- I think I kinda nominated myself.
- Had to run to a tree and back, the fastest 4 people get to stay around for extra points.
- I got in! :)
- Before I knew it, I was blindfolded and was told to kneel on the ground.
- After a lot of commotion.... Something was dunked on us and realized that I had had a thick mixture of flour and water all over my head; but I think we scored the highest points!
Oh man..
There were so much random stuff that happened.
I kept having to run back and forth between my team mates cuz half of them would go missing or get distracted.
There was one time, we passed a lady carrying a puppy after the playground before heading to AnaCapri.
I soon realized that it was only Juan, G, Bob and I walking so I had to run back all the way to find Mike, Alby and Jobs.
Couldn't see them anywhere but heard some giggles.
I run back to find them in the lady with the puppy's house compound and find Alby carrying the pup like a baby and Mike making baby talk with it whilst Jobs was hugging the girls mother and claiming her to be his second Mum and that he LOVEDDDDD her.
Sigh.
I never had to apologize to so many different people in one day and it wasn't even because of myself!
At the Avalon, the cops wanted to take Jobs away cuz he was spewing all over himself on the ground and couldn't get up.
But I said "NO!".
Hoisted him up, put his arm around my shoulders and started walking him 'home'.
We ended up placing him at Alby's random Spanish friends house and the dude wasn't even home!
Alby left him a note!
When we were walking to the last checkpoint, another bunch of cops stopped us.
Everyone had to clean their act up and look sober before they left.
Sigh.
And yeah.
The last checkpoint had to be at Cascade Gardens which was already like at Broadbeach!
Crazy sheeeeeed.
Walked all the way back and my feet hurt like nuts.
My blisters were bleeding.
So I made G and Mike walk on the beach.
I also got my head smashed on the pavement by Jobin early in the hunt.
He tackled me and we ended up on the ground and my head made a loud thud.
I just laid there on the road and Alby picked me up like a paper bag.
After it all ended, everyone came over to the Dolphins and trashed the place.
There is broken glass all over the house.
And I wondered how my hand got cuts after lying on the floor cuz I didn't know that there was glass everywhere.
Mmmkay.
I'm gon bounce.
Da.
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment