I think...
I might take surfing seriously :)
Why not?
After all, I've got two great coaches!
Had fun in the morning yesterday.
Mikey and Alby took Sep and I surfing.
Didn't surf that much cuz there were no good waves at all!
Managed to catch only a few.
Showered up and headed to Max B.
Headed to HarbourTown after.
I started eating non-stop.
First I had a waffle at Max B, an Angus Burger (THAT SHEED IS HEAVENSENT), a sushi platter, twisties, donuts and a sausage roll all in the span of 3 hours.
I went for a run after we got home.
Not bad.
But my blisters opened up again and started bleeding.
Sigh.
Need new better proper socks.
I've got class today.
I foresee Thursday and Friday night as fun times.
Marybelle wants to go hip hop n R&B-ing on Thurs.
Might be in a MTV clip on Friday night before they announce the winners of the ScavHunt at Melbas.
Woot!
MMMKAY.
I'm gon try having a lil nap before class.
And there's sposdly a heatwave today.
EEKS.
Da.
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment