Its funny.
Never realized that lovey dovey songs can mean nothing to you when you have nobody to associate them with.
At all.
Am going thru a phase that I need to get out of.
Ending right now.
Time to retreat and hide out for a long long while.
ON ANOTHER NOTE.
I went surfing for the first time yesterday after being on the Coast for a year.
Twas random too.
Decided the night before when we were drunk.
Didn't think it would happen.
But I called Alby the next day whilst hungover, woke him up and he was a champ to bring Sep and I to catch some waves! :)
Although I was only in the water for about 20 minutes, I managed to learn how to stand on my board!
Everybody else in the water were in wetsuits.
But Sep and I took like like men in our bikinis!
The only damage surfing caused was to my ankle.
Its swelled back up again.
Had to rush to work right after and felt so hungover!
Managed to survive thru work and rushed home to change to head over to Broady for Takigawa's birthday dinner!
And guess what!
I took ze bus!
ALL BY MYSELF!
For ze first time!
I is proud ;)
After dins we headed to SinCity for about half an hour.
Got home and passed out.
And am up now!
All prepared for the Scavenger Hunt.
It starts at 10am and I am so afraid of getting wasted.
This scavenger hunt involves drinking at every station -_-
Mmmkeh.
I'mma find me some breakkie.
Love.
Ha-Ha.
Da.
Saturday, September 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment