I experienced my very very first writer's block yesterday.
I got so stressed at myself that I started to hyperventilate.
Felt much better after a few calls and a text or two to a couple of girlfriends whom all managed to calm me down.
Thank youssssss <3
I'm almost done with my documentary assignment.
And:
Zan oh Zan.
Thank you for giving me genius ideas that made me feel so smart yet utterly stupid at the same time because I couldn't place what I wanted to say in proper words or sentences.
Sigh.
But its all good.
I'll be finished with my assignment today and then I can finally start cracking on some Consumer Behavior revision for my exam on Friday - the same day my assignment is due.
Sigh.
Okay.
Enough sighing.
The temperature dropped to below 5 degrees in the wee hours of the morning today.
I don't think Takigawa and I will be heading out on Friday night then.
Just made myself a bowl of oatmeal again.
This time with honey.
Tasted oh-so-delish.
I'm getting much better at this :)
Might turn the idiot box on in a bit to watch G3 of the ball finals.
Come on Orlando.
You can whip 'em at home.
Back to the conclusion of my essay first :)
Catchassss.
Da.
I got so stressed at myself that I started to hyperventilate.
Felt much better after a few calls and a text or two to a couple of girlfriends whom all managed to calm me down.
Thank youssssss <3
I'm almost done with my documentary assignment.
And:
Zan oh Zan.
Thank you for giving me genius ideas that made me feel so smart yet utterly stupid at the same time because I couldn't place what I wanted to say in proper words or sentences.
Sigh.
But its all good.
I'll be finished with my assignment today and then I can finally start cracking on some Consumer Behavior revision for my exam on Friday - the same day my assignment is due.
Sigh.
Okay.
Enough sighing.
The temperature dropped to below 5 degrees in the wee hours of the morning today.
I don't think Takigawa and I will be heading out on Friday night then.
Just made myself a bowl of oatmeal again.
This time with honey.
Tasted oh-so-delish.
I'm getting much better at this :)
Might turn the idiot box on in a bit to watch G3 of the ball finals.
Come on Orlando.
You can whip 'em at home.
Back to the conclusion of my essay first :)
Catchassss.
Da.
No comments:
Post a Comment