On my notebook.
Enough of cookies.
I've had 3 :(
Had the best bowl of oatmeal that I've ever made for myself this semester.
So proud of meself :)
Went for a run yesterday in the morning.
Aunt B drove to the beach house.
We had breakkie and I tried to run home.
I ended up walking most of the way :(
Took me half an hour.
Had to resist the urge of jumping into the water at the beach house.
Well..
Actually.
The 4 meter drop in the backyard didn't provide me access to the beach.
I have no clue of know when the drop will be restored.
Thinking of going to Miami Beach soon.
The sunsets during winter there are amazing.
Too bad I don't have anybody to cuddle up to whilst watching it.
I remember going there last semester alone.
The sky was purplish pink and it was cold.
How did I end up getting there alone?
Uncle P sent me out on a hunt to a restaurant he ordered take-away from.
I couldn't find it and stopped by for a breather.
Cheered me up instantly :)
Emo emo.
Wonder what this winter break will be like.
Sigh.
Da.
Enough of cookies.
I've had 3 :(
Had the best bowl of oatmeal that I've ever made for myself this semester.
So proud of meself :)
Went for a run yesterday in the morning.
Aunt B drove to the beach house.
We had breakkie and I tried to run home.
I ended up walking most of the way :(
Took me half an hour.
Had to resist the urge of jumping into the water at the beach house.
Well..
Actually.
The 4 meter drop in the backyard didn't provide me access to the beach.
I have no clue of know when the drop will be restored.
Thinking of going to Miami Beach soon.
The sunsets during winter there are amazing.
Too bad I don't have anybody to cuddle up to whilst watching it.
I remember going there last semester alone.
The sky was purplish pink and it was cold.
How did I end up getting there alone?
Uncle P sent me out on a hunt to a restaurant he ordered take-away from.
I couldn't find it and stopped by for a breather.
Cheered me up instantly :)
Emo emo.
Wonder what this winter break will be like.
Sigh.
Da.
No comments:
Post a Comment