Thursday, May 14, 2009

TGIF

Currently listening to Breakeven by The Script.

Wish it was sung by a girl tho.
Feeling the song.
Thought it was John Legend at first.
But its all good.

I've finished my project paper for Consumer Behavior.
Gonna re-read it (yuck) and submit it in a lil bit.

So yeah.
Apart from feeling unloved/unmanja-ed by my other, I'm feeling fine and dandy :D
I've made a coupla new baller buddies here and I've been balling quite a bit! :D

Wooh.
The testosterone levels are coming back!
There's way too much estrogen to deal with here.
Not that I'm complaining, but at least I can act like a proper tomboy again! :D

I've got a presentation due for next Wednesday!
Yuck.
Oh well.
That's in a coupla days.
I'm gonna go to SeaWorld with Sarika after we submit our paper today then head back to uni after to ball!

HawtMami & AZaini might head here tonight.
Talk bout spontaneity.
Not complaining either! :D
Woot!

So.
Urm.
I'm gon go thru my paper and have a shower and scoot to uni.
LOVE!

Da.