Am excited as can be! *Grins from ear to ear*
Anyhoot.
I've got some major papers to complete before I wrap up.
I've got a paper due this Friday (Week10).
Presentation due next Wednesday (Week11).
FREE FROM ASSIGNMENTS & PRESENTATION IN WEEK12!
Presentation due on the following week (Week13).
A 30% and 40% paper due during Study Break (Week14).
Whee-oo.
I'll be jumping from tree to tree after I submit those two papers in Week14.
Man.
That means I have to start crackin' on studying for FINALS somewhere in between those weeks.
Pfft.
To friends and family back home and in other parts of the world:Anyhoot.
I've got some major papers to complete before I wrap up.
I've got a paper due this Friday (Week10).
Presentation due next Wednesday (Week11).
FREE FROM ASSIGNMENTS & PRESENTATION IN WEEK12!
Presentation due on the following week (Week13).
A 30% and 40% paper due during Study Break (Week14).
Whee-oo.
I'll be jumping from tree to tree after I submit those two papers in Week14.
Man.
That means I have to start crackin' on studying for FINALS somewhere in between those weeks.
Pfft.
I miss you, I miss you, I really really miss you.
And its making me go a tad bit crazy.
Furreal.
Gon get back to my paper now.
Da.
And its making me go a tad bit crazy.
Furreal.
Gon get back to my paper now.
Da.
No comments:
Post a Comment