Wednesday, April 22, 2009

WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOU CAN'T GET WHAT YOU WANT?

What do you do?

Anyhows.
I'm done with my Consumer Behaviour paper.
It's 8P.M. and I'm struggling with reading up on my Services Marketing paper that I have to sit for at 8A.M tomorrow morning.

Am feeling so random at the moment.
After our paper this morning, Takigawa and I had a scrumptious breakfast and decided to head home to her place where we had a nap.
Took me ages to fall asleep.
When I finally did, my dreams played up.

It really felt like I wasn't dreaming at all.
There was wayyy too much laughter.
I woke up with my head ringing and my throat sore.

Uncanny?
Go figure.

So yeah.
After my 8A.M paper tomorrow.
I'm gonna be feeling exhilarated again.
Right up until I come to my senses that I have to start writing my assignment that's due the very next day.

Le sigh.

Even so with my information/work overload,
I'm finally starting to feel like I'm in uni again.
.........................After 7 freaking weeks of being back to school.
Crazy huh?

Cocky as it sounds and not as if I want to say it but..
I think some of you might be saying, "Man. She's living the life".

Which is somewhat.
Quite..
Nice to hear :)

Because:
I am living on the coast.
I ONLY have 2 days of uni per week.
I have my Dad's closest friends whom I live with and treat me just like the daughter they never had.
I have a car that I'm able to use to go wherever & whenever I like.
The airport is 10 minutes away (Ignore that).
I have my girls with me that are tighter than tight.

I love it.
Wouldn't trade places to be studying elsewhere in Australia.

Ooookeh.
Back to my books.
Wish me luck for tomo pepols.


Enjoy.

Da.

1 comment:

ruth tan said...

hey u doing consumer behaviour also ? got assign anot ? i got this assign which is so boring :(