Monday, April 20, 2009
GORGEOUS DAY OUTSIDE
But I'm stuck indoors again.
Glued to the dining table.
Where I have been hanging out since I got back from Melbs.
I've forced myself to sit here as long as the sun is up because that's the only time I can study.
The only times I do allow myself to get up is when I need to refill my glass with water and also for toilet breaks because I have been consuming heck loads of H2o.
I feel like a little kid who makes up any excuse possible just to be able to get out of being what they're told to do.
Sigh.
Shoot me.
I have my Consumer Behavior paper tomo at 8AM.
Then I have a Services Marketing paper the day after at 8AM.
Then a paper due the day after tomorrow but that's not due till midnight.
ANYHOW, I haven't started studying for SM or even know what I'm going to be writing for the paper that's due on Friday, which is for my Producing Culture class.
Give me a miracle please.
But somehow.
Just somehow.
I know that I'll be able to pull thru.
S O M E H O W.
Or else..
If you don't read another post from me after Friday..
That means that.
I've efffffed up realllll bad.
Hmm.
I'll be driving my aunt to the docs in a bit.
I hope it'll be good news for her.
I also tried making myself a HEALTHY breakkie just 5 minutes ago.
Sucked real bad.
I poured lotsa milk into ma oatmeal before I heated it up.
When I took it out to smell it.
GaBaGeeeeezus.
It stank so bad.
The milk was off.
So.
The other HEALTHY alternative was sum Special K.
Which I was insanely hooked on last semester.
Okay lovers.
I've gotta spend sum quality time with my books.
Da.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment