Geezus.
Time just flew right by like a sneeze.
Just got back from Melbourne yesterday.
Headed there for a coupla days since Sarika and I are both on Easter break.
Managed to catch up with quite a bit of people.
And well, its funny.
Cuz I've never hung out with some of them for more than 10 minutes before in my life.
But it was really good :)
Well.
1. We stayed at Shermaine's for a start - Thank you so much darls.
2. Also managed to play some ball thanks to Kah Meng.
3. Shermaine and Ashvin brought us to an Asian Easter party at CQ - Ugh, don't ever wanna do another Asian party.
4. Saw Camberwell and Victoria Markets.
5. Kiru brought Sarika, Kah Meng and I to Eureka - the highest residential building (equivalent to Q1 I guess).
6. Went to Crown 3/4 times but never gambled.
7. Went to Lygon 3 times - Twice for dinner and once for lunch.
8. Went to Chinatown 2wice - Once for dinner and once for lunch.
9. Walked heaps and hated it cuz it was so dirty.
10. Got an egg thrown at me by a passing car, felt like somebody shot me with a paintball gun - Kah Meng got hit too.
11. Went to a coupla bars - Cho Gao, Rooftop above Cooki & Workshop.
12. Got really drunk - Went to all those bars in one night then headed to Crown to drink some more cuz everywhere else was closed. Talk about being desperate -_-
13. Went to the airport 2 hours early cuz I could've sworn my itinerary said 3pm instead of 3.55pm.
I guess that sums up my Melbourne trip.
Don't think I'll be heading back there anytime soon.
I've never seen so many shapes and sizes and different colored turbans in my life!
Not that I don't like turbans or anything. But you get my point. Okay. Lets talk bout something else!
So thank you to KahMengKiruAdeliaRonniZulBenShermaineJimmy&Ikky.
Missing you guys so much.
Da.
Friday, April 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment