Saturday, February 21, 2009

SAFELY HERE

I'm back on the coast.
The plane ride was not too shabby.
Think it was a new plane.
Mucho better than the my first trip to and fro here.

More leg room!
And they have screens now!
But you gotta pay RM30 to use 'em for movies, games, etc - stuff to keep you occupied on long trips.

Think its a really good step forward for AirAsia.
OH!
And there's also a USB port for you to charge your iPod, camera, etc - providing you bring your own USB cable!

Sucha surprise!

I think I'm also coming down with a cold...
The plane was freezing!
And I was wearing two sweaters!

Just popped some panadols to prevent anything from spawning.

I got punched in the chest by a teenage boy in the airport this morning when I arrived.
Stupid geeky Chinese mongoose looking idiot.
Yeah, it might have been an accident but I wanted to smack him when he whined after his Dad told him to say sorry.
The kid was about 16 okay and he said back to his Dad, "Haiyaaa! Stretch also cannot in this place!"

Rarr.
How was it a punch?
Its not one of those *Yawn* I'm so lazy *Extends arms* stretches..
It was those type of stretches where you just pump your whole arm out to hear a crack!
And he pumped his fist right into my chest!

And the Dad was like, "Ehehehee... Eh, say sorry.. Son! Why you do that! Ehehehehe!" - Equally geeky Chinese mongoose looking father.

Rarr.
I gave them both a TULAN look!

It took us almost 2 hours to get out of customs?
Crazy jammed pack I tell ya.

Am missing everybody back home heaps.
Wish I could have stuffed you all into my bag :(
You would all just love it here!

I hate unpacking.
I really do.
Everything stayed in my bag when I came back to KL for summer break.

I wonder what this semester is gonna be like.
I hope it'll pass in a flash.
I really do! :)

Till tomorrow or as soon as I can update again!
Love.

Da.

No comments: