Monday, October 26, 2009

I H8

Being sick.
Hrrmmph.
Been sick ever since that day I pulled an all-nighter for my PR paper.
I submitted my paper at 9 AM.
Got back to the girls' and couldn't sleep, so Takigawa, Big Mike and I went for yumcha.
Headed home and hung till I went to uni to ball from 6-10PM.
Got home and couldn't sleep.
Finally managed to but then it was already time to wake up and pick Ms. Wong Yee Teng up from the airport.
Spent a really good morning/afternoon with her and her family :)
Had brunch at Chevron and then brought them to Harbourtown.

But anyway.
That was last Tuesday.
A whole week back!
Man.
Time has been passing crazy fast!
Its my final week of uni this week! :)
Never thought this week would arrive just like that!
I've got a 30% exam tomorrow.
A 50% portfolio due on Monday.
A 40% essay due on the following Friday.

And then Jaime arrives on the Monday after next!
WOOT!
And then I have an exam on the 11th.
And my last exam on the 16th.
Two days after Jaime leaves.


Please excuse me for now.
Am gon try looking like this till its all over.
OH!
Btw!
Alby has booked his flights to KL! :D :D :D :D
This is gon be fun!

Da.


No comments: