Saturday, October 31, 2009

A HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT

The Spurs were.
On the other hand, Nuggets won over the Blazers.
And you would'nt believe where I watched the game.
At some electronics store in Pacific Fair.
It was great cuz there were tv screens all over the store and we had a couch to sit on right in front of them!
The shop assistants were all great as well!
One by one they came up to us and asks us all sorts of questions and looked kinda happy to have us there.
I was happily watching while munching on a Krispy Kreme.
Had to contain our excitement at the last few minutes of the match.
I bet with a certain somebody that Denver was gon win and we did.
By 3 points if I'm not mistaken.
Twas a nail biting nerve wrecking match.


So anyway.
Enough of that.
Its been a realllllll lazy day on the Coast today.
The weather is just utterly sad.
Been in bed almost all day.
Went to church in the morning tho.
Jumped back into bed after.
Just got out and am sitting at the dining table.
Am gon try getting back to my assignment right now.
Been in an emo lovey dovey mood.
No clue why.
There's nothing to be emo about.
Nor lovey dovey.
*Shrugs*

Oh well!
Back to my assignment :)

Oh and!
Big sister is currently in the same country as me.
She'll be here week after.
Can't wait!

Da.

No comments: