Saturday, August 8, 2009

RANDOM BOUTS OF EMO-NESS

I can do this.
I can.

I think its just the missing that's got me like this.

On another note.
Our Friday night was epic random.

We went to Bruno's birthday party at Shervin's house, which also coincided with Marisol's going away party.
Only stayed for a couple minutes.
Met a new Persian dude.

Got talking for a bit and was totally pissed after he said, "Why are you so arrogant?".
"Well. Its not like 'I' have a problem with it", I said with as much attitude as I could and walked off.

Geezus.
"Why are you so arrogant?" - happens to be the pick up line of the year for me.
Don't they know that it doesn't work?!
Pfft.

So anyhow.
We head to Surfers to club.
Headed to the Canadian Club's 'Back to School party'.
Got bored after a couple.
Dropped Gi at another club where her friends were.
Takigawa and I head home to get her passport cuz her entry got denied to so many clubs cuz they wouldn't accept her ic.

Anyhoot.
We get to the other club.
And I see 'Mr. Bullfighter' in it.
This dude was another dude whom I met at another club the week before who tried to use that, "Why are you so arrogant?" - line on me.

Danced a little before I saw him shouting from on top of a podium whilst pointing at me and trying to get my attention.
Walk off.
I'm cutting the story short.
I'm by the bar and I hear some Spanish dude in a gruff voice shouting, "LALA!!! LALA!!! LALAAAAA!"
Effin' hilarious cuz I told him my name was Lala.

He also got me annoyed the first time I met him after I shook his hand.
He asked me, "WHY DO YOU SHAKE YOUR HAND LIKE A MAN?! YOU ARE A GIRL!".
Sigh.

Anyhow.
To top of the night with me and my arrogance.
The first ever dude to call me arrogant, whom I met at Gi's house party was there as well.
Geezus.
And he tried to come and clear things up with me.
Again - I am cutting the stories short.

But yeah.
Funny stuff.

There you go.
Da.

No comments: