
Good morning ya'll.
Morning has been V productive.
Despite having shit sleep for the past few..
I still managed to get up without anything waking me up at 6 mother-effin' AM.
I wished Uncle P a very Happy Birthday.
He was already having his coffee at a lil past 6.
Came out of my room with a big goofy smile whilst singing 'Happy Birthday' to him.

Had breakfast and folded sum-o-ma way overdue already washed laundry in the basket.
Was sitting in bed thinking that I had to something but I couldn't place what.
And then it suddenly occured to me.
I had to give the car a wash!
So equipped with my shades and some sick beats on ma iPod, I proceeded to wash the car like a wannabe gangster.

I decided to also wash Aunt B's car halfway through washing mine.
Had to rush hers tho' cuz she had to go out.
Done washing both cars.
I managed to soak myself silly.
What will today bring? *ponders*
Classes from 1-8PM.
Uni really loves me huh?
But I ain't complaining :)
Da.
No comments:
Post a Comment