Monday, July 27, 2009

2nd ATTEMPT to BLOG PROPER AGAIN

I think its cuz I'm just not feeling Blogspot the way I did with Xanga.

Anyhoot.
Scratch all the nonsense blog posts before this.

I'm about to be reunited with my best girlfriend in less than hour.
I've gotta get outta bed and pick her up from the airport!
After that, the Coast will be complete again :)

I attended my first lecture of the semester yesterday.
It only lasted for an hour instead of two - I'm not complaining.
I finished at 7pm and balled from then on till about 830pm with two of my new found baller boys I made friends with last semester.

We managed to play a full court game with some white boys.
This is how it went:

Three of us walk up to them cuz they asked whether we wanted to play a full court game.
One white boy asks, "So which one of you's are playing?".
Jon points to himself, Abbey and me.

"The girl??", with a raised eyebrow.
Pfft.
I wanted to bite his head off.

Jon then says, "Yeah, the girl. She's good. She plays for her country".
Thanks Jon.

They prolly didn't take me seriously cuz I was wearing skinny jeans, a buttoned down shirt and flats.
Not the best idea playing in flats.
My knee is busted.
And I got a real bad blister.
Started bleeding and all that jazz.

But anything for the love of the game!

I played well.
I don't know how I do at the Griffith court.
Maybe its smaller or sumn but I can run up and down like no tomorrow :D

Anyhoot!
Can't wait for next Monday :)
Getcho game on boys.

I'mma get ready and head to the airport now.

Love yous.

No comments: