Monday, May 4, 2009

BOOM BOOM PeOW


I have a BIG MOUTH.

Its May its May its May its May its May ITS MAY!

Its the 5th of May to be exact.
I am crazy excited/having anxiety attacks.
Why?
Because I'm just 4 weeks away from wrapping up with this sem!
Rarr! (Thats an excited 'Rarr' btw).

I've got two presentations due this week.
One tomo and one due the day after!
Can't seem to figure out about what to present for tomorrow's class.
Sarika and I have to present under a chapter called, "Kung Fu Fighting: Doing Action & Negotiating Masculinity".

Peh.

Anyhows.
I'mma start cracking once I'm done updating :)

4 Weeks to go.
4 weeks.
But I don't know where I'm going.

Had so much plans for the holiday.
But it looks like I'm just gonna be chilling down under :)
Not complaining much.
Am just missing everyone back home.
A whole lot.

Am also missing my black MacBook that I sent back to Mum for her to use.
Its been more than a week and I still haven't seen her online -_-
I feel disconnected with everyone back home.

Not much has been happening here.
But at the same time, shitloads.

Who would have ever thought that just one night out could keep you entertained for quite a long time.
Okay.
I just feel like writing every single random thing in my mind right now.
But I think I should just keep it to myself.

Enjoy HK & Japan.

Btw.
If I haven't already mentioned, ITS MAY!

MayDay MayDay.
Houston, we have a problem.
Its MAY.

Da.

1 comment:

ruth tan said...

lets make it MARVELOUS MAY !!