I woke up feeling so good.
No wait.
I actually woke up feeling angry at first because my phone vibrated and woke me up.
My Mr. is finally back in Cairo I think, and is flying back to Bangkok tonight.
And that is the end to his diving trips for awhile.
.................................................I hope.
Or else there's gon be some major sulking in store for him.
No.
But seriously!
This is how he told me okayyyyy.
"Oh. I'm going to dive in the Red Sea next week.. Maybe"
"WHATTTTT?"
*Books ticket next day*
But anyway.
As long as I know that he's safe now and that a shark didn't eat him, I'm feeling mucho better.
Suke hati jer book ticket nak gi diving and stuff.
Peh.
Buahaha.
I just realized.
I booked my ticket to Melbs the day he booked his as well - without telling him. Only after.
So that got us as equally as beefed as each other.
GOOD MORNING ANYHOWS PEEPOS.
How all ya'll feelin'???
Its Sunday morning yo.
Just a coupla days left to my mid term papers.
I'm going crazy worried.
To top it off I have a paper due on Friday that I haven't started on as well.
Why doesn't it feel like uni this semester?
OH.
Maybe because I only have 2 days of uni a week -_-
Sigh.
Don't know whether that's a good or bad thing.
Okay.
Back to ma books.
I'll make the next post more interesting.
I prawwwwmish.
Da.
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment